Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Well the waiting game has started!
I am keeping all my fingers crossed. I am wearing my special fertility bracelet that has gemstones that promote fertility, I know I'm a weirdo! ha ha ha but I'm prepared to try anything.

I get to test on the Queens birthday holiday Monday 14th June), yay, at least its not a workday.
I'm already getting carried away imagining the 'positive'! Well I guess its better than imagining a negative.

I really hope its positive. People do still get pregnant on their first try don't they?

After reading too much information on the web I'm really terrified of becoming infertile. I know I shouldn't even be thinking silly thoughts like that. But that's how my mind works now. I always imagine the worst case scenario as well. Wish it didn't have to be that way. That's why I am trying to stay positive and think positive thoughts!

Please please please let it be positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment