Tuesday, June 29, 2010

6 weeks

Still feeling good, no morning sickness yet. Which on one hand is good, but on the other makes me worry - it doesnt feel like Im pregnant! Cant wait to have my scan on Friday at lunch time and see the little heartbeat!

All weekend my mind has been going around in circles. One minute I am convinced that Im going to have a miscarriage and the next I am talking myself out of thinking silly thoughts. (I had some pains in my tummy that turned out to be constipation pains lol)

I am happy that I have made it to the 6 week mark but I will be happier when we make it past the 12 week mark. Just taking it one day at a time for now.

1 comment:

  1. I think you'll feel a little better once you see that heart beat. I know I did! Fri can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete