Thursday, March 11, 2010

My first post!

After we fell pregnant in November 08 we were ecstatic. We couldn't wait for our little bubs to arrive in July. Never did we for one moment imagine what was ahead for us.

In May 09 our little bundle of joy, a son we named Jack Cooper, was born sleeping. It completely shook our lives apart. We are now trying to pick up the pieces and continue on our journey.

We have had a few setbacks along the way, but we have now finally been given the go ahead to start trying to conceive again. So this blog will be my journal where I will be able to write what I feel, as I know this path is going to be long, hard and emotional.

So anyway this month we have missed out on, Im ovulating at the moment but because I just had an operation last Monday we have to wait until next month. But whats 4 more weeks, when we have been waiting since October hey?

So this month I will just focus on eating healthily, remembering to take my multi vitamins and exercising!

No comments:

Post a Comment